src="//sstatic1.histats.com/0.gif?4373591&101" alt="" border="0"> Recipe: Tasty My Cornbread Muffins - black recipes
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Recipe: Tasty My Cornbread Muffins

My Cornbread Muffins. These tender and sweet cornbread muffins are the perfect side to any Southern barbecue or Southwestern-style dish. My kids love them so much that I'm constantly swatting their little hands. Random comparison, but I promise it's true.

My Cornbread Muffins This recipe yields a savory muffin with just enough sweet to complement the cornmeal! In my opinion, good cornbread should be golden & crumbly and walk the line between sweet and savory. These corn muffins do just that. You can have My Cornbread Muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Cornbread Muffins

  1. You need 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
  2. You need 1/3 cup of butter melted.
  3. It's 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
  4. It's 2-3 tbsp of honey.
  5. You need 1 of large egg.
  6. It's 3/4 cup of buttermilk.

Cornbread Muffins - homemade, baked from scratch tasty and moist corn muffins with an addition From the comfort of my kitchen, I would testify that homemade cornbread muffins from scratch are. Cornbread muffins are basically cornbread baked in the form of muffins whereas corn muffins are a muffin recipe made with similar ingredients but a lot more sugar. Corn muffins are often eaten as a. These corn muffins are basically the corniest of corn muffins out there!

My Cornbread Muffins instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
  2. Line a 6-12 cavity muffin tin with cooking spray or muffin papers..
  3. In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together..
  4. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin papers filling about ¾ full..
  5. Bake for 14-16 minutes..
  6. **NOTE: if you don't have any buttermilk add 2 tsp vinegar to ¾ cup of milk and let stand for 5 minutes before using..

If you've ever made cornbread, you know that you typically use much more flour than cornmeal, but in these muffins. Sometimes I like sugar in my cornbread. These muffins were a bit too sweet for my taste. This Gluten-Free Cornbread recipe can be made into gluten-free cornbread muffins or in the gluten-free I like to make my Gluten-Free Cornbread into muffins so it's easy for people to grab-and-go. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Tasty My Cornbread Muffins"