src="//sstatic1.histats.com/0.gif?4373591&101" alt="" border="0"> Recipe: Yummy Scones my Own Version - black recipes
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Recipe: Yummy Scones my Own Version

Scones my Own Version. Here is a very basic and easy recipe for tender, flakey scones. I finally found clotted cream at Whole Foods and I was all to excited to make scones. These easy scones make breakfast or afternoon teas something special.

Scones my Own Version In recipe, powdered milk is optional, and I often use warm milk instead of water or butter instead of. The remaining players will vote on a winner. The game will end after five round and the player with the most points is the Golden Scone and is granted entry to the pantheon of eternal champions! You can have Scones my Own Version using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Scones my Own Version

  1. Prepare 2 cups of white sugar.
  2. It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
  3. It's 2 cups of all.purpose flour.
  4. You need 3/4 cup of butter.
  5. You need 1 half of tsp salt.

This scone recipe makes a scone that is similar to what you find in all the coffeehouses these days. Most of the scones I've had have been from Starbucks or from my own baking sheet, and this leaves me at the mercy of other people's opinions on what I made scones this past weekend and was really pleased with the result. Scones are most commonly made plain or with currants. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they've collected).

Scones my Own Version step by step

  1. Mix all ingredients.Then form into roundshape..Then mix some sugar and butter and spread on top.And bake for 20mins at 250c.

Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. See more ideas about Scones, English scones, Bones funny. Future Farmers of America, scone version. These delicious Fairy scones are a perfect remedy to the old idea of taking a plate. They are already filled with jam and cream so there is no need to take along extra bowls and spoons.

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Yummy Scones my Own Version"